Tuesday, July 8, 2008

My Amazing Friends

This picture is of me and all my friends on graduation day June 2006 (class of 060606 YEAH BABY!!!) Anyways i just needed to make a post saying how much i LOVE my friends the are all so amazing and different and all add something to our group but we all have so much in common. All the boys are on missions and i miss them all dearly. Anyways... This is a picture of us all make a SPECIAL face that only we know what it mean. I mean. I will tell you its no secret. But its probably not good for me to tell the whole cyber space. Because that's a pretty big space. I am so excited for everyone to be back together. I know it will never be the same and stuff blahblahblah... but it will be SO awesome. I cant believe Trent comes home in 6 months then Steen then Justin... a few Mont's later the rest. IT IS SO AWESOME. i get so excited when i think about it!! Anyways just wanted you to know i have the best friends in the world and i love them all.



Steen, Justin, Stephen, Chase, Ryne, Marlena, Chantelle, and Trent...(where was Joe?? we still hvant figured that one out!!)

2 comments:

Theler said...

I wanchoo!

The Theler's said...

You need to post a new picture! Come over and hang out with me im bored love ya i wanchoo