SO FUN! Jenn,
Bryndy, Missy, Stephen and I went to Area 51 to go 80's dancing. Its so fun. i
don't know if maybe i think its more fun than it really is because i always want to stay longer then everyone and i always want to go more often than everyone. its probably because a)
I'm a huge dork and enjoy letting that part of me shine and b)
because i sit in a chair 9 hours a day at work and i have a lot of built up energy. whatever it is I LOVE 80S DANCING! if anyone is ever going PLEASE invite me. i am always ready!

uh yeah thats right. we are so hot.

I LOVE MISSY. ive missed her so much its been so fun spending time with her lately. to bad she is MIA during 85% of the summer :(

uh huh.
PS we saw WHITNEY GOODMAN there. how RANDOM is that. it was great to see her and she is so beautiful! it was great to see her and remember old times.
1 comment:
I never saw this amazing post!!! I love this. I am down to go 80's dancing again anytime hahahahaha! Maybe in a few years...
Post a Comment