Look at this old picture. I love it. Brit, we were skinny! I've known this girl for like 14 years. Or more. Like pretty much forever. She's my best friend. Kind, gorgeous, a genius, so fun, and so unconditionally loving. We have so so so many memories. The best thing about her is her example she has always lead for me. Kind of like a big sister. I've always wanted to be like her, but she never made me feel like that. Britni has always loved me just the way I am. But when your her best friend you get to see how much everyone else loves her and wants to be around her just because she makes everyone feel special and you can't help but want to be that kind of person. I don't kow how she does it. She is married has a dog and a husband in school and she is in school like really hard school and is amazing at it....following her dreams. Plus her church callings and making sure everyone she loves is loved. She's amazing. It doesn't matter how Long we go without seeing or speaking to each other I always know she is my best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment