Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Baby bump.

So here is the best collection I could come up with of pictures throughout my pregnancy. The weirdest part is thinking how my belly kind of just popped out all of a sudden and that I will someday be (somewhat) back to normal.

I have determined that I am one of those people who really likes being pregnant. And i dont mean i like the attention from it cause I really don't. I just like how it feels. I feel great. There have been days where  I'd rather not go to work or do the laundry or make dinner but I have those days when I'm not pregnant. We all do. So really it's been great.

It's weird that its almost over. Only 18 days until my due date. I already feel like I miss him being inside me and with me all the time. I don't have to share him with anyone. I will let you know if  anything changes but m fairly certain I am going to want to be with him all the time. I'm shocked at how easily people share their babies. And I'm greatful for it cause I love babies. But I might be pulling the "it's RSV season, sorry you can't hold him" card quite often.


15 weeks pregnant at Ragnar.

17 1/2 weeks on the Fourth of July.

21 1/2 weeks wake surfing in
Lake Powell.
24 weeks.

26 weeks.
 27 weeks.
 30 weeks.
34 weeks on Halloween.


35 weeks at my baby shower.

 35 1/2 weeks on election day

36 weeks 
37 weeks. 
37 1/2 weeks.




  

2 comments:

m. gustafson said...

You forgot the one I took of you the day of the Utes game. You looked so cute in that one!

Unknown said...

I love how you don't even look pregnant until the last couple of pics, skinny minnie. Can't wait to meet your little boy!