How cute is
this kid! As you can probably tell he is at the doctor's office in this
picture. I had my mom take him in on Tuesday while I was at work because he had
been having an off and on fever since Sunday and he didn't really want to eat
much. We originally thought it was just teething because it was just the fever
and wasn't that big of a deal. He still was his happy self most of the time. I
still do think he has started teething (though a ways away from cutting teeth).
But he started coughing on Monday and by Tuesday morning I just thought maybe
we better get him in. He is such a big kid that I have to remind myself he is
still just 5 1/2 months old. The doctor
said he was awesome and was glad my mom had brought him in. He said that it
seemed like he had Croup and have him an oral steroid to help his throat stay
open so he could continue breathing well (more of a precaution). Wednesday was
the worst I think, He was coughing a lot and it just sounded so yucky but he
still was so good and happy. He wants to nurse ALLLLL the time again so that's
good because I think he lost some weight on Sunday and Monday (when he got to
the doctor he was 19 lb 1 oz). This is the first time he has actually been
sick. I haven't gone to any extra appointments or even called the doctor with a
question till now. Well he seems like he is 95% better now. He has been
laughing and hardly coughing at all. He is such a good kid, I love him so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment