Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Father's Day

Chase wanted to take a nap for Father's Day. So that's what he did.

We spent the morning and breakfast with Chase's Dad. Link had fun playing with his grandparents and showing off all his tricks. 

Then we went to church and I helped my mom make the Father's Day nursery craft . We made one for Lincoln to give to Chase too. 

We had dinner at my parents and hung out with my Dad. The twins were there so Link had fun playing with them. 

I hope Chase knows how grateful Lincoln and I are for him. He is the best dad ever and such a great husband and friend to me. I know I wouldn't make it through this unpredictable life with out him. He always does his best for us. We love you Chase!




Also. Lincoln LOVES scrambled eggs.

No comments: