He now sleeps through the night in his own bed in his own room from about 10:30 pm - 9:30 am. I still miss him every night and have to have Chase put him down for bed because I just hate to leave him. He usually only cries for a couple minutes. I only nurse him once a day before he goes to bed as of a week ago and let me tell you, it has been hard. I was bursting at the seams with milk for 3 days but then it finally cut back and has been fine since. But it breaks my heart when I see Link look at me with the "why mom? Why won’t you let me nurse?" look on his face, he just LOVES nursing. But I know it’s time to cut back. He has started eating more and more real food each day. His favorites right now are canned fruit (peaches and mandarin oranges mostly), peas, yogurt, potatoes, and anything from a straw.
He makes so many cute noises with his tongue and clicks all the time. He says hi, baba, mama, mom, dada, dad, and loves to blow raspberries and bubbles. He loves to be inside the fridge. He will sprint across the room if he sees it open and gets terribly offended if you close it before he gets there.
Link is right around 24 pounds and his hair is getting thicker and longer. He has the most beautiful blue eyes. He is a real lady killer too. We still clog the check stand everywhere we go because everyone has to come say how cute and happy he is.
Lincoln loves when I wear a scarf cause that means we can play peek a boo all day. He likes to put it over his own head and then pull it off to see what kind of reaction he gets. I think it’s so cute that he knows how to play. We love him so much and are so proud of him. It has been such a crazy month with two trips to California and Chase doing interviews and taking the GMAT (he got a 700 btw!!! yesss!) We have so much to be grateful for! I can’t believe my baby is going to be 1 year old next month!!!








No comments:
Post a Comment