Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Camden: One Month

I can't believe my baby is one month old already! He is a perfect baby. At his two week check up he weighed 8 lb 3 oz (more than a pound up from his birth weight!) and was 21 inches long. We don't go to the doctor again until two months so I don't know his stats for sure but I'm betting he's close to 10 pounds now. He is a great nurser and is able to get a nice full belly and sleep 6 hours straight most nights. 

Lincoln is starting to really love Camden and likes to tickle his feet and do little piggies. He likes to hold his hand and point out his nose, eyes, hair, etc. Lincoln brings me diapers for the baby and takes the dirty ones to the trash. He also makes sure the baby has all the binkies he wants. 

Cam loves his bath time, riding in his car seat or the ergo carrier and is very patient when I need care for Lincoln. He's starting to look around more and more. 

Now that I know how fast Lincoln grew I am really trying to enjoy everything I can while Cam is small. It sure was nice to be able to just hold Lincoln all day when it was just him and me. Life is a little crazy with two kids and no husband while Chase is away at school but it's awesome too. 

Here are some pictures!

Sleeping baby boy about 1 week old.
Marlena took newborn photos at two weeks and caught this smile! (More to come)
Don't worry. The car is parked. Nursing on the go.
Holding hands!
The iPad has been a savior some of these mornings.

Loving the bath. Sink baths are the best.

No comments: