Thursday, August 21, 2008

Bye Little Red :(

So the day has come. actually it came about a week and a half ago. Shes gone. Sold. Finito.... i dont speak spanish. Anyways. She now resides some wehre between salt lake and provo (we were on our way to provo when we dropped her off thats basically all i know) she has big family now. like 5 kids or something and a huge HUGE yard. and she gets to live inside all the time. Anyways i miss her so so much. But she has a great home now. I already have my dog Goldie. So it wouldnt be fair for me to have 2 dogs and them to have none. Anyways.. Bye little Red.



Me and Little red on the way to her new home. See how much we love eachother. I dont think she will ever forget me. Dogs dont do that!!! :)

2 comments:

The Theler's said...

I miss you come over and play :) Anj

Britni and Brett said...

I want one of your dogs! Wow... why did Jesse freak out above? I'm new to this blog thing, but I didn't know blogs were for fighting? I miss you!