Wednesday, December 3, 2008

IM BACK!

Well i haven't written a blog post in like FOREVER, i know. But i decided i would give it another go. Seeing as its Christmas and all i might have some interesting things to write about.

First of all i had a birthday. I spent my birthday driving to St. George and helping Anjuli do the flowers for her brother, Tyson's wedding. We managed to get out to Chilies for a birthday dinner and it turned out to be a pretty good birthday. I celebrated with my family the Sunday before. I got clothes lots of clothes. Cant complain about that :).

Then there was Halloween. I had no costume and it was really last minute so i just threw on a Poodle skirt and wore that around trick or treating with my family. It was fun. It sprinkled rain the whole time but we didn't mind. I mostly just helped the little kids and i got called MOM a few times. WHATTTT!!!???? i guess but the time my mom was my age she already had 2 kids but come on people. whatever.

Then thanksgiving. MY family + Aunt Sarah Had dinner at our house and then watched Peanuts Thanksgiving. It was awesome. Nothing really exciting other than that happened. I didnt go shopping on black friday. I just relaxed during the long weekend and it was awesome.

Next up CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! I havent done anything yet. I did decorate the house for christmas and it looks awesome. and yeah i spent 75 dollars on christmas movies on amazon.com. i LOVE amazon! its so awesome.

2 comments:

Britni and Brett said...

You started your blog again cause I told you I commented on it! haha jk I am glad you are back!

Hayley said...

I agree amazon is the best!