Well I am just so proud of my baby that I want to let the world know about everything little awesome thing he does. So sue me.
This week Lincoln has really started sitting up. He is so happy about this because he is so ready to be a big kid. He loves to be able to be up and playing instead of just laying there.
Chase learned about genealogy at stake conference and said that I am in charge of it through blogging. So maybe this isn't the most interesting thing you could be reading right now, but just give it a few generations. This will be awesome for someone to read about their great-great grandpa learning to sit up.
Now for the cuteness:




2 comments:
OK that last one is just way too adorable!
I cannot get over that last picture, it is the most adorable thing I have ever seen. Baby boobs just melt me.
Post a Comment