Thursday, September 12, 2013

Cutest Kid

Lincoln is growing up so fast. So sue me if I take a lot of pictures of him. I'm proud of my baby people! He is the best! He are a few random recent pictures that I didn't already show to Facebook or Instagram. Does anyone else feel like its just the same thing repeated to every social media website? Well these are some blogger exclusives!

Fell asleep with his face on the side of his pack n play.

Sleeping sweetheart. He still loves to sleep till noon.

He loves to watch Miss Spider cartoons on the iPad

Playing at nursery. This was after he took his left foot off the bottom shelf. Tricky climber baby.

He wants to be Yoda for Halloween

Climbing up the rocks to go eat some dirt from the flower bed at Desi's








2 comments:

Chase said...

I love the blogger exclusives!

Shawnte said...

That Yoda picture is Adorable!!