I turn 25 on September 25th (golden birthday. whaaat.) and its time to
learn a few new things about the world and about myself. Some things will be
big things and some things will be small things but they are all things that I
want to do to help me become the best version of myself. (and I might copy a
few from Marlena.)
I have now until September 25, 2014 to do all of the
following in no particular order:
4. Eat healthy. (most days)
5. Run a mile in under 10 minutes without stopping.
(embarrassing to admit I never have)
6. Go to three new temples. (I've been to one (so far) Jordan River)
8. Finish scrap-booking my life so far.
11. Read a few books I already own that I haven't already
read.
13. Have a Star Wars movie marathon.
17. Learn about my camera and photo editing.
20. Learn a new skill. (Marlena teach me the ways of chalk boarding)
...and one more life goal: to tell the people I love that I
love them.
In addition to this list, my goal is to make this my best year yet, and I have had some good years so far (graduating high school, a month in Europe, getting married, the birth of my son). This year I want to expect the unexpected, be spontaneous, live.
Please join in this journey! It doesn't really matter how old you are or where you are in life...just do it!
In addition to this list, my goal is to make this my best year yet, and I have had some good years so far (graduating high school, a month in Europe, getting married, the birth of my son). This year I want to expect the unexpected, be spontaneous, live.
Please join in this journey! It doesn't really matter how old you are or where you are in life...just do it!
1 comment:
Awesommmmme!!! Good luck on your list! I hope I can do all of mine!
Post a Comment