Monday, January 20, 2014

Welcome 2014



2013 was such a good year! It was almost the whole first life of my first born! Every day brought something new. Lincoln learned to sit up, crawl, walk, start talking, eat food, everything. Chases graduation, an awesome trip to San Diego, an awesome trip to Disneyland. What an awesome year. I am so excited for 2014 and the changes that it will bring! We don't have much planned so far but I know it will be good. Lincoln will turn two this year! Chase will graduate again! With a masters degree! I am really looking forward to this year!!! (can you tell?)

We rang in the New Year the most perfect way. With most of our closest friends eating food and playing games. Not much has changed in the last (almost) ten years we've known each other and that is just the way I like it. It's good to know that when it seems like everything it's changing and undecided and no matter how far apart we are at times or how long we go without taking it all falls right back in to place when we get back together. I love these people and I love that they love Link and didn't mind that he wanted to stay up till midnight (or 2:00 am) with us!




Don't ask my why he loves Steen so much. But it is so cute!

And he doesn't hate Stephen anymore!


A couple of my resolutions are:

To read the Book of Mormon all the way through (and strive for daily reading)

Get healthy/lose weight. I'm limiting myself to only having sugar treats (cake candy cookies soda ice cream) on the weekends.





No comments: