Lincoln is five months old and I can't believe it. My baby
is growing up so fast! He loves to stand up on your lap and look at you. He
loves his bouncer and loves to push the music buttons. He is starting to be
able to jump a little bit up and down in it. We have to be very careful to
strap him in his swing (even though the belt barely fits around him) because he
likes to wiggle out of it. He loves to chew on everything and is a drooling
machine. He likes to play with his feet and toes all the time now.
He tried rice cereal for the first time a couple days ago and did really well. I thought he might just spit it out but he loved it and gobbled it up. He has had it for three days in a row now and seems to be taking to it well though he is still obsessed with nursing.
I did the old get-on-the-scale-with-baby and the subtract my own weight and determined that he is at least 19 pounds. He was gaining 2 pounds a month but has slowed down a bit now that he is moving more and more. He is officially wearing 9 and 12 month sizes. I gave up on squeezing him in his 6 month clothes and went and bought some bigger things. I have some 9 and 12 month things but they are fall/winter clothes because that is when he will actually be 9 and 12 months. I guess you can't really plan that far in advance with this kid.
He is rolling all over and loves to be on his tummy. His hair is getting thicker on top but he is still very bald on the back from rubbing when he looks back and forth. We are having so much fun. He is always laughing and smiling or talking. I can tell he can't wait to be a big kid and I just have to enjoy him being little to the fullest because it won't be long now. We love him so much. Chase is looking forward to Saturday when he will be graduated and can start catching up on daddy time.
He tried rice cereal for the first time a couple days ago and did really well. I thought he might just spit it out but he loved it and gobbled it up. He has had it for three days in a row now and seems to be taking to it well though he is still obsessed with nursing.
I did the old get-on-the-scale-with-baby and the subtract my own weight and determined that he is at least 19 pounds. He was gaining 2 pounds a month but has slowed down a bit now that he is moving more and more. He is officially wearing 9 and 12 month sizes. I gave up on squeezing him in his 6 month clothes and went and bought some bigger things. I have some 9 and 12 month things but they are fall/winter clothes because that is when he will actually be 9 and 12 months. I guess you can't really plan that far in advance with this kid.
He is rolling all over and loves to be on his tummy. His hair is getting thicker on top but he is still very bald on the back from rubbing when he looks back and forth. We are having so much fun. He is always laughing and smiling or talking. I can tell he can't wait to be a big kid and I just have to enjoy him being little to the fullest because it won't be long now. We love him so much. Chase is looking forward to Saturday when he will be graduated and can start catching up on daddy time.
Playing with Desi
Sharing his bouncer with cousin Mikey
Candy Crushing it with Aunt Jenelle
Happiest baby ever.
At Jenelle's graduation with Great Grandpa Isom
Talking to himself in the car.
With Jenelle at her graduation dinner.
Sleeping through church. Such a good boy.
Tasting some oranges. Yum yum
No comments:
Post a Comment