Here is a photobook i recently made on Shutterfly. I found a coupon code online for it that made it FREE. All i had to pay was $7 shipping. So i guess it was $7. I decided to use a collection of instagram photos from the past 4 months. I had been thinking about making one but couldn't really justify making a photobook with just instagram pictures. It just felt like it wouldn't be worth it. At this price though, i went for it. I just received it in the mail and i love it. Side note: I have used another photobook creator in the past that i found on Groupon called picaboo and I see no difference in quality so i will continue to use both sites depending on what promotions they have going on. Shutterfly's site is a little easier to use, in my opinion but not enough to pay any more for it.
1 comment:
Good Job! The new look is great. I love all the pictures and Link's birth story, aw! Love it!
Post a Comment