Thursday, August 1, 2013

Lincoln: Eight Months

My baby is 8 months old! This past month he has been changing like crazy. This month Lincoln learned to crawl. He is so so so fast army crawling and he can do five or six strides on his hands and knees. It is so fun that he can move now and Desi loves to chase him. At church, I take him in to nursery because my mom is in there and he crawls to all corners of the room. He loves to stand and cruise along the couch or coffee table and transferring from table to couch etc. He learned to pull himself up in the crib and will stand and stand for the longest time.

We had to get a bigger car seat because he is over the 22 lb weight limit on his old one. Plus I couldn't fit his arms in the chest straps. I think he weighs about 22 1/2 pounds which is, again, another pound and a half bigger than last month. Still no slowing down. He has moved on to 12-18 and 18-24 month clothes. that makes me so sad because he had some really cute 9 and 12 month clothes.

He has a tooth this month. It is his bottom left tooth. I think the right isn't too far off. He is always trying to feel it with his tongue. Teething hasn't been too bad. He was just fussy for an hour here or there for a couple days, no fever.

He still just loves to nurse nurse nurse. He likes cheese, meat, bread, popsicles, watermelon, and just about anything. He loves to talk and laugh and blow raspberries still. People stop me everywhere I go so they can admire Lincoln. The lady at the deli counter asked if she could give him an ice cream cone. I told her maybe when he is older and she made me promise to bring him back. He loves to clap and wave and is friendly to most people.





















No comments: