For our anniversary we went to Sam's Club for lunch because that is Chase's favorite place to eat lunch lately. Then we went to fashion place to walk around. We drove up by the natural history museum to look at the view. Then we went to city creek and window shopped and had Cheesecake Factory. So good. We had fun just being a family and celebrating each other.
Sunday, August 4, 2013
3rd Anniversary
I can't believe it has already been three years. I feel like time has flown by and it was just yesterday that Chase and I got married. I could not have asked for a better husband. Chase has been so amazing in our three short years of marriage and especially during the nine months of pregnancy. But he has gone above and beyond since Lincoln has been born. He truly wants the best for Link and he works so hard for us. We have made it through so much school and tests and jobs and moving and moving and moving and he works so hard to keep it all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment